Etosha National Park is renowned as one of the best game reserves in Africa, is a haven for wildlife and supports one of the most important ecological and wildlife systems on the continent. At 22,270 km sq this huge park hosts an impressive collection of game including the white rhino and endangered black rhino, lion, cheetah, leopard, elephant, giraffe and numerous species of antelope as well as an impressive 340 species of birds – enough to keep any nature and wildlife enthusiast happy.
What to expect ?
- Clients should expect to enjoy game drives around the park.
- Client can expect to see many different animals and birds in the national park
- Clients can have dinner in a forest and sleep looking at the stars in the sky
Overnight: Okaukuejo Campsite
Okaukuejo is located 17 km from the southern entrance of the park, Anderson Gate. Okaukuejo is the oldest tourist camp in Etosha and it also functions as the administrative center of the park. Okaukuejo is also home to the Etosha Ecological Institute. It is situated at the western end of the Etosha Pan. Facilities include a restaurant, bar, shop, swimming pool, kiosk, and campsites.
The main attraction of this camp is that it overlooks a permanent waterhole which is floodlit at night. Here a wide diversity of wildlife congregates and interact from lion to rhino to elephant and antelope. The spectacle starts at dawn, with animals coming in large numbers to quench their thirst. The activity continues throughout the day until late at night. In the early evenings, it is not uncommon to have black rhino, elephant, and lion all drinking at the same time.
- Passenger Liability 15%
- VAT 2% Tourism Levy
- Park entrance fees as per itinerary Activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodation & Meals for the Guide and Clients
- Airport Transfer
- Qualified professional Driver guide
- International Flights and airport taxes
- All optional excursions and activities
- Tips for tour guides
- Above Drinks at lodges and on road
- All meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees not mentioned in the itinerary
- All expenses of personal nature
Where to meet ?
We will provide you meeting location after reservation is confirmed.
Our three day Etosha Camping Safari has been designed to give you a quick wildlife snapshot of Namibia’s premier big game in Etosha National Park.