Langtang Valley Short Trekking is one of the nearest destinations from Capital city Kathmandu. This trip goes through the Langtang Langtang National Park with amazing mountain scenery and unique culture and traditions of Tamang People, who are conserving their culture from century. Langtang Valley Short Trek is a mixture of Himalaya scenery and culture. You can extend or make shorten the trip as you wish. We Nepal Mother House Treks is glad to offer you services as have requested; whether it is a package or just the Guiding and porter service. I assume, you quite fit for this trek. The mountain scenery is stunting and live hood of the High Mountains is really interested. This trip will bond us with local people to seek their culture, tradition, belief has been centuries. There are several sub-trekking trails in the Langtang region. On 12 days, you may visit Langtang Valley, Kyanjin Gumba and part of Tamang heritage trail as well. We have to deal with some other Group during this time. If your time and their time will be suite then, I will join Group. Otherwise, you can do a solo trek as well.
Langtang Valley Short trip is highly recommended as a moderate trek can be arranged in the whole year in Short Holiday Nepal Visitors. It would be our great pleasure to make your holidays more relaxed and comfortable as you wish through our highly experienced local Guide and Porters. There are several subs trekking trails in the Langtang region, such as; Gosaikunda Helambu Trek, Tamang Heritage Trail and Gosaikunda Holi Lake and Helambu Valley via Pass. It can do a minimum of 7 days to above 23 days. But to visit most of the touristic attraction, we would like to recommend you 10 days.
What to expect ?
- Short Trek in Langtang national Park.
- Tea House Trek in Langtang.
- Lifetime Experience Trip in in Himalaya.
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu & Trekking preparation and permit paper workday.
Day 02: Drive Kathmandu to Syabrubesi (1440m) -7 to 8 hours
Day 03: Trek Syabrubesi to Lama Hotel (2,470m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 04: Trek Lama Hotel to Langtang (3,430m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 05: Trek Langtang to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m) -3 to 4 hours
Day 06: Explore a day in Kyanjing Gumba (Visit Kanjo Ri 4,743m, Langtang Luring Glacier, Cheese Factory, Monastery)
Day 07: Trek Kyanjin Gompa to Bamboo Lodge (1960m) -4 to 5 hours
Day 08: Trek Bamboo to Syabrubesi (1440m) -4 to 5 hours
Day 09: Drive Syabrubesi to Kathmandu -7 to 8 hours
Day 10: Your own destination.
- Free Airport picks up and drops all transportation (airport to Hotel to the airport).
- Necessary paperwork and Trekking permit for Langtang National Park.
- TIMS (Trekkers Information Management System) Card for the Trekking.
- All ground transportation by private vehicles and local bus Kathmandu to Syarubesi and Back to Kathmandu.
- Nepal Mother House T-shirt /Cap and Appreciation Card of Trip (after trip end).
- Professional a Guide (Government license holder) his/her food, accommodation, transportation, salary, equipment.
- Guide insurance for their happy journey.
- A Trekking Map of Langtang Trip for a Group.
- One Sherpa (assistance guide) if group size more than 9 people. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance, and equipment.
- First Aid medical kit during trip & welcome and Fare well program.
- Tourist service charge, vat, Governments Tax, and official expanse if necessary.
- All kinds of beverages including mineral water, Chocolate, Cookies, desert, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- All accommodation & food in Kathmandu and entire trip on your own.
- Clients travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- If incase, flight cancel and charter helicopter or plane.
- A porter (between every 2 person basic) carries max.20-25 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance, all transportation.
- Tipping for Guide & porter, your meals at Kathmandu.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift, personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which not mention above our services.
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
At our office
For this Trekking you need 2 different permits;
[I] TIMS Cards (Trekkers Information Management System)
[II] Langtang National Park Entry permit.
While organizing those permits need your Nepal visa which must be validated entire trip and passport photocopy with 3 copies of PP Size pictures each of you. So, normally it is possible to organize all your permits before your Nepal arrival after these documents.