It is also known as the garden of six seasons, which is a neoclassical garden under an area of 74, 220 sq. meters. The Garden of Dreams was built in the early '90s and designed by Kishor Narshing. Similarly, this historic garden comprises of three pavilions, ponds, pergolas, urns, and an amphitheater. Its architecture gives a glimpse of traditional European architecture. After the huge earthquake of 2015, this garden was renovated and fully maintained for tourists to explore.
What to expect ?
You can see the Garden, Pond, Ancient architecture, Fabulous flowers, Plants, Pavilions, Urns, etc.
- Meet up in Kathmandu and head towards the Keshar Mahal, in the Garden of Dreams.
- Experience the fabulous beauty of this neoclassical garden. There are many subtropical faunas and ultimate manmade architectures within this garden which is famous among travelers. A beautiful pond in the middle of the garden of dream adds thunder to the majestic lightening of this garden. Thus, a perfect destination to spend quality time within the city.
- After inhaling the six-season beauty from the Garden of Dreams you are transferred back to the hotel via private vehicle.
- End of day tour to the Garden of Dreams.
- Pick up & drop by private vehicle.
- All program according to itineraries.
- All kinds of local and government TAX/VAT etc.
- Tips for trip staff and drivers (Tipping is expected)
- Monument entrance fees (included if required)
LOCKERS / STORAGE
Where to meet ?
At Tribhuvan International Airport/Hotel in Kathmandu.
This garden was renovated and fully maintained for tourists to explore.